goMobi v1.4 Update Coming with Analytics, New Icon Sets and more
On September 01, 2011, the next version of the goMobi mobile website builder will be released. There’s nothing you need to do either as a reseller or an end-user – the update happens automatically across all goMobi accounts.
Existing sites will be unaffected by the changes, but you might want to let your goMobi customers know about some super new features that are part of the 1.4 release.
Major new features:
* Analyze traffic with complete site analytics
* Create and print a QR Code-enabled marketing flyer
* Upload images to a new hosted image gallery
Enhancements to existing features:
* More icon sets
* Support for multiple locations and coupon codes
* Ability to connect with popular location-based services (foursquare, Facebook Places, Google Places, Yelp and Gowalla
* Better social network support (especially on higher end devices)
* Improved color choices for backgrounds and text/titles
…and many more fixes and enhancements.